The Oxford Club is looking for a skilled writer to produce up-to-the-minute financial and investment news content. Our ideal candidate has a strong working knowledge of SEO and best Web practices. In addition, this individual must be obsessed with staying ahead of the curve when it comes to the latest digital marketing trends. A background in finance or investment research is a big plus. But, above all, we are seeking a motivated team member who can produce between three and five pieces of thoughtful, original content each day.
This is a full-time position in our Baltimore office. To be successful in this role, you must be all of the following: collaborative, eager to learn, great at communicating ideas (both in meetings and “on paper”), gumptious, open to constructive feedback.
- Work closely with Managing Editors to produce must-read Web content.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Generate 5-10 compelling story ideas every morning.
- Publish 3-5 original articles daily
- Be our “keyword commando” – use Google Adwords and other tools to ensure our content ranks.
- Never. Stop. Learning. A knowledge of the most current, top-performing SEO strategies is a must. Ultimately, we want YOU driving and refining our efforts to get the best results
If you’re interested in a vibrant, fast-paced work environment that allows hard-working individuals significant room for growth, then this could be the job for you. To apply, please submit a resume, portfolio samples and a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect person for this position.