The Oxford Club, a world-class publisher of unique investment ideas, is searching for an Editorial Director to help guide and lead the growth of two of the industry’s oldest and most recognizable brands – Investment U and The Oxford Communiqué.
This high-level position has immense growth opportunities and requires strong experience in the financial publishing industry. Due to the tight competition in the realm, the role demands somebody that can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, quick-turning business.
This role will be principally responsible for:
- Managing the content and strategy for a major free e-letter with over 450,000 subscribers
- Overseeing the direction of The Oxford Club’s flagship monthly newsletter
- Work closely with our Chief Investment Strategist, our CEO, Executive Editorial Director as well as a team of financial and marketing experts to develop and promote unique, high-quality ideas
- Reviewing and editing content to ensure it matches our high standards
- Ensuring all content gets to the right people at the right time, which means working with email templates, welcome material and production schedules
- Understanding, tracking and optimizing key metrics
- Working with Design, Web and Marketing teams to lead the creation and maintenance of various websites
- Coordinating editorial and marketing efforts
- Appearing in online video segments
- Writing high-quality financial commentary that matches and communicates the Club’s unique philosophy
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a proven leader in the publishing industry that others want to follow
- Have the skills to nurture, coach and inspire a team
- Cherish your entrepreneurial spirit
- Love the written word
- Understand the value of bold idea
This role will report directly to the Executive Editorial Director and will be based at The Oxford Club’s Headquarters in the historic Mount Vernon neighborhood of Baltimore.
To apply, send a cover letter and your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.