The Oxford Club is seeking a talented digital marketer to join our growing email lead-generation team as a Digital Marketing Specialist. We’d like to find a candidate with experience in native or social ad networks and other advertising platforms. An interest in financial markets is a plus. Desire to learn from experienced marketers and writers is a must. We have a multi-million dollar advertising budget, and are looking for a results-oriented self-starter to join our team. This position will be responsible the creation of new campaigns as well as supporting the expansion of existing efforts.
- Assisting in the development of new campaign ideas, testing strategies, and providing ongoing status updates on various projects.
- Creating tracking codes in Advantage, our lead management system, for a variety of efforts.
- Setting up and monitoring landing page tests within Optimizely.
- Monitoring and testing banner ad performance; including providing reports on lead volume, duplication rates, and conversion to paid products.
- Completing keyword research and campaign targeting selection processes within AdWords for new campaigns.
- Analyzing AdWords and other advertising platforms to assess performance of campaigns on a daily and weekly basis.
- Managing additional projects as they arise.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing/advertising preferred
- Experience in direct response lead generation highly preferred
All interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter (explaining why you’re a good fit for the position) to the link provided.