The Oxford Club is looking for a copywriter to create promotions to sell our financial conferences, tours and products as well as write renewals copy aimed at our 100,000+ Members. The ideal candidate will have some experience with financial copy creation, a strong interest to learn our business model and “Club style” and work as part of our Retention Team. We have been a profitable financial publisher for over 25 years and are looking for a driven, curious person to add to the team.
- Create compelling copy for our conference and product promotions
- Generate creative content for our renewals team
- Become a master in the inner-workings of our business model and “Club style”
Candidates should possess the following:
- a cursory understanding of the financial markets
- the ability to thrive in a face-paced environment
- the ability to write persuasive short and longer form copy as well as multiple lifts with variety
- an eagerness to learn about our top-tier events and the best ways to sell them
This is a full time, in-house position in our Baltimore headquarters office located in the Mt. Vernon neighborhood.
About The Oxford Club
The Oxford Club is a private, international network of trustworthy and knowledgeable investors and entrepreneurs. Our mission is simple – to help our Members grow and protect their wealth.
For well over two decades, the Club’s unique, multifaceted investment philosophy and ability to share timely ideas through our investment-focused publications have sustained our success through all market conditions. We research hundreds of investment opportunities and select only those with the greatest potential gains and the lowest risk to share with our Members.
Our easy-to-use investment strategy has been proven to aid our Members in beating the market without unacceptable risk. We shun run-of-the-mill advice that leads to nothing but mediocrity. Instead, we guide our Members in creating tax-smart portfolios that take advantage of a wide array of proven investment strategies and multiple time horizons.
While we’re selective, we are not, per se, a secret organization. In fact, we have over 90,000 Members worldwide, spread across some 131 countries.
If you’re interested, please click here to APPLY NOW.