The Oxford Club, an Agora company, is seeking a Marketing Associate to assist with online marketing campaigns, with a focus on growing and sharing new ideas with our members. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and possess a burning desire to excel.
Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel is a must. Basic understanding of web advertising, direct response marketing, search engine marketing, copywriting, copyediting, and performance analysis would be a plus. Huge plus would be a working knowledge of Advantage and Opium.
If you are interested in a vibrant, fast-paced work environment that allows hard-working individuals ample room for growth, then this could be the job for you. Please send your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect person for this position, to the link provided.
- Assisting in set up of marketing efforts
- Collaborating frequently with various teams throughout the organization
- Internal email marketing
- Constantly monitoring and reporting of internal efforts
- Learning and efficiency on internal systems
- 1+ years’ related work experience.
- Familiarity with marketing principles, such as web advertising, direct response marketing, and performance analysis.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Close collaboration with team members is a must; communication is vital in this role.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze and sort data in Microsoft Excel.
- Basic understanding of HTML is a huge plus.
A great culture and benefit plan, including:
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision plan
The Oxford Club is a private, international network of trustworthy investors and entrepreneurs, and our mission is simple – to help our Members grow and protect their wealth.
To apply, send a cover letter and your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.