The Oxford Club is seeking an experienced full-time Video Editor to join the creative team at our Headquarters in the Mount Vernon neighborhood of Baltimore.
In this position, you’ll be producing engaging professional videos for the marketing, copywriting and editorial teams.
Your responsibilities will include: Reading and preparing scripts for audio/video recording, preparing talent before a production, closely monitoring script readings, and creating slides in PowerPoint to then be edited with Adobe Premiere.
You’ll collaborate with the Creative Director (your manager) and graphic designers. You’ll be a hands-on jack-of-all-trades when it comes to in-house video editing. Animation skill is a plus.
This position is fast-paced. You’ll need to be a quick learner, detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks. You will oversee a project from start to finish and communicate with other teams to make sure that the scope and direction of projects are on schedule.
- Proficiency in managing video productions: hiring talent, location scouting, props and equipment, locating stock footage and music, etc.Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Adobe video editing softwares such as Adobe Premiere Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed
- Ability to manage project timelines and multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and consult with stakeholders from pre-production to post-prodution
- Strong organizational skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Animation skills, AfterEffects, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop preferred
If you’re interested in a vibrant, fast-paced work environment that allows hard-working individuals significant room for growth, then this could be the job for you. To apply, please submit a resume, portfolio samples and a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect person for this position.